Industry certification, Employment
Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Instructional Program (CIP)
In this online training course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. You will also explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips
This course can be used to prepare for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as datastores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared to sit for the AWS Certified AWS Developer Associate: Associate Exam
- Gain valuable career skills that you can apply immediately
- Increase your earning potential
- Complete your program in 3 months or less
- Certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through (upon successfully passing the final exam)
Program Length (Weeks)
Combination of Education and Course(s)
WIOA Approved Program
377 River Road, Mexico, Maine
3 - Central Western Local Area 3
Name of Credential
Certified AWS Developer
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance through WIOA when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements.
Once enrolled, students have 10 calendar days from the Start Date listed for their enrollment to advise of any need to drop their program for a refund
The 10-day refund policy may not apply to all programs. Some programs are non-refundable once the Student has received a start date for the program.
Students may be responsible for material costs, if materials are not returned, or received back in less than new condition.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - Amazon
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost