Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Instructional Program (CIP)
Emerge Career has designed an accelerated, hybrid Class A CDL program tailored to the needs of underserved populations. Our service includes:
- Individualized case management and coaching to support the student's experience outside of the classroom
- Support to retrieve the documentation needed for the certification (e.g birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.)
- A self-paced, 4-week online educational platform where students can study for the theoretical portion of the training, covering the ELDT requirements
- Driving training (up to 8 weeks) in one of the partner driving ranges
- Employment services and placement support
Northeast Technical Institute in Scarborough and Bangor are the partner driving range sites
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
443 Western Ave #1060, South Portland, ME, 04106
4 - Coastal Counties Local Area 4
Name of Credential
Commercial Driver's License (CDL A)
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Emerge Career is working with the Maine workforce boards to offer scholarships to its students leveraging WIOA and other training & employment services funds.
An applicant requesting cancellation prior to entering the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - FMCSA
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$105.00 $70 Learners Permit, #35 Test Fee
$174.00 $7 DMV Record Check, $167 Drug Screening
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost