Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
A program that prepares individuals to assess the security needs of computer and network systems recommend safeguard solutions and manage the implementation and maintenance of security devices systems and procedures. Includes instruction in computer architecture programming and systems analysis networking telecommunications cryptography security system design applicable law and regulations risk assessment and policy analysis contingency planning user access issues investigation techniques and troubleshooting.
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
1 - Northeastern Workforce Board
Name of Credential
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
KP provides a "Fair Labor Exchange" program that allows interested candidates to barter their time as payment for our courses.
- Students must officially withdrwa/drop a course , in waiting , at least 10 days before the start of the course to qualify for a refund.
- Non-attendance does not satisfy this requirement and students who do not attend courses and do not withdraw/drop course deadline.
- Course fees will not be refunded after registration course deadline.
- Registration fees are not refundable
- KP does not allow retroactive withdrawal or refunds.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost