Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Instructional Program (CIP)
The Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (CSPO®) course is live-online, instructor-led, and introduces the concepts of agile product management using the Scrum methodology. Product owners have a unique and demanding role on agile teams. A product owner decides what the team will create next in order to deliver more value to the customer.
You will receive:
- 2-Year membership with ScrumAlliance®
- Post-class tips, tools and videos
- Certification from ScrumAlliance®
- Certificate of Completion, USM
- 16 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 16 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
Yes, Having a knowledge base in Scrum operations
88 BEDFORD STREET, PORTLAND, Maine
4 - Coastal Counties Local Area 4
Name of Credential
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
20% discount give to UMaine System Alumni, Veterans, and Non-profit organizations
- 100% refund if you withdraw five or more business days before the class start date
- 0% refund if you withdraw fewer than five business days before the class start date.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - ScrumAlliance
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost