Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Instructional Program (CIP)
This ScrumAlliance ® course is a highly interactive, virtual, live online version of the ScrumMaster ® course which blends exercises, games and stories to help you learn about the Scrum Framework, how to apply Scrum to your team, and how to help your organization leverage Scrum while avoiding common challenges and pitfalls. Learn different techniques that you can add to your toolkit to really help make a difference with your team.
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you'll have the training you need to help your Scrum Team perform at their highest level. Through the certification process, you'll learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artifacts. As the expert of Scrum values, principles, and practices, the ScrumMaster protects the team from both internal and external distractions.
You will receive:
- Qualification for ScrumMaster® Certification Exam (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification)
- All exam and certification fees included
- Two year membership for the Scrum Alliance
- 1 on 1 Tutoring until you pass your test
- Post-class tips, tools and videos
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
Yes, Having a knowledge base in Scrum operations
88 BEDFORD STREET, PORTLAND, Maine
4 - Coastal Counties Local Area 4
Name of Credential
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Discounts to alumni off UMaine System colleges, Veterans, and people working at a non-profit
- 100% refund if you withdraw five or more business days before the class start date
- 0% refund if you withdraw fewer than five business days before the class start date.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - ScrumAlliance
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost