Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours
Instructional Program (CIP)
Blueprint Reading Class-3 days-24 hours
• Inspection Class- 2 days-16 hours
• CNC Lathe Operator Class Level I- 5 days-40 hours
• CNC Lathe Operator Class Level II- 5 days-40 hours
• CNC Milling Operator Class Level I- 5 days-40 hours
• CNC Milling Operator Class Level II- 5 days-40 hours
• 200 hours total for the complete program
With WorkReady and OSHA 10.
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
Central Maine Community College
3 - Central Western Local Area 3
Name of Credential
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$4,850.00 Program cost above, cost varies by course
Total In-State Program Cost