at Northeast Bank in Brunswick, Maine, United States
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for leading the daily operation of a full service Banking Center with primary responsibility for in-market deposit growth, residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals, and community development. Promotes and fosters a sales and service culture through leading, coaching, motivating, and developing a retail Banking Center team. Accountable for achieving Banking Center sales, service, and community development goals through new business development, referrals, and retention and expansion of existing customer relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5 years or more of progressive and successful Retail, Banking, and/or Finance management experience; with a track record of building a high-performing sales and service culture.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Retail Banking, including consumer and business deposit products and growth strategies; and generating residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals.
- Proven experience, and performance, in executing on a sales culture and campaigns that resulted in growing core retail deposits and generating residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals.
- Proven leader who has demonstrated the ability to inspire, motivate, and develop members of a retail banking sales and service team.
- Strong business development, relationship management, and lead generation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who can effectively prioritize responsibilities and adapt to change.
- Ability to teach and foster development in others.
- Active involvement in local community organizations.
Northeast Bank is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national original, veteran status and any other classification protected by Law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.