- Served on several plant safety committees.
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations.
- Help establish and served on Training Committee at Madison Paper by t...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 24 matches of 1,608 total active resumes
Class C – Regular AutomobileRead full resume details
- Professional and reliable team player with over 15 years' experience, most of that in management in the retail industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of directing and engaging with a team to achieve a common goal
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to...
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; completes tasks within specified time frames with limited supervision
- Over 10 years' experience with remodeling, repair and new construction of industrial, commercial and residential buildings
- 4 years, 6 months jou...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate using Point of Sales - POS software
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
To obtain a position as an elementary school teacher that will utilize my strong dedication to children's development and their educational needs.Read full resume details