- Professional and reliable with 27 years experience in the public sector
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 406 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Class C – Regular AutomobileRead full resume details
finish carpentry, landscaping, constructionRead full resume details
MA Interdisciplinary Studies
MFA Creative Writing
3 years publishing and editing Inner Tapestry Health and Wellness Journal.
Copywriting, Copy-editing, Editing small press.
- 25 years’ experience in customer service, administrative and educational services
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office products
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outsta...
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service.
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals.
Professional and reliable a with 13 years' experience in the custodial and light maintenance work. Self-motivated employee with the ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals. Strong work ethic and safety-oriented. Willing to work first or second shift.Read full resume details