Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 218 matches of 2,697 total active resumes
- Over 20 years' experience in customer service, administrative duties as a business owner of Sirois Driving School.
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail. While meeting all required inspection standards set forth by the state of Maine for operating a ...
Successful Career Center Consultant who can instruct individuals in career development techniques, such as job search and application strategies, resume writing and interview skills. Skilled at planning and promoting work experience programs, job fairs and career workshops. Well versed at inte...Read full resume details
Friendly, extremely organized and proactive with several years of strong customer service experience looking to combine my various set of skills.Read full resume details
- Utilized machinery for plowing, maintenance and installation
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service
- PC skills include: MS Word, WordPerfect, Outlook Express, Pro Landscape and MS Excel, Internet and Email, DOS, and PC maintenance ...
Class C – Regular AutomobileRead full resume details
A multilingual professional seeking a position as a Medical Interpreter to maintain communications and positive working relationships with employees, physicians, other departments and the public with a strong aptitude and passion for customer service and teamwork.Read full resume details