- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Professional and reliable registered financial advisor and assistant with 40 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Self-motivated employee with the ability to meet, achieve deadlin...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 106 matches of 2,685 total active resumes
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Possess effective planning, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Professional known for making man...
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals
Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budget. Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .Read full resume details
- Served on several plant safety committees.
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations.
- Help establish and served on Training Committee at Madison Paper by t...
- Over 20 years' experience in customer service, administrative duties as a business owner of Sirois Driving School.
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail. While meeting all required inspection standards set forth by the state of Maine for operating a ...
- Have 12 years' experience and education in the field of Landscaping and property management.
- Tractor use - John Deere and Ford tractors, operation and maintenance.
- Experienced at using hand gardening tools, light heavy equipment (skid steer) and hard as well as soft ...