- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Professional and reliable registered financial advisor and assistant with 40 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Self-motivated employee with the ability to meet, achieve deadlin...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 24 matches of 2,630 total active resumes
- 10 years' experience and success in security at various organizational levels
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budget. Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .Read full resume details
Reliable shuttle driver with nine years of experience in transporting college students. People person: enjoy providing individualized customer service. Excellent attendance record. Comply with all company safety policies. Maintain regular communication via two-way radio system.Read full resume details
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a parttime position that utilizes my skills and excellent ability to communicate with the public, people I work with and companies that I dealt with, technical knowledge, and the ability to handle a large volum...Read full resume details
- Works effectively as a team member
- Self-motivated employee with the ability to achieve deadlines and goals
- 33 years' experience in scheduling
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible