- 4 years' experience in retail sales
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company software
- 4 years' experience in the sales, industry with strong skills in sales, customer service, etc.
- Self-motivated , employee with the ability to meet, exceed, ach...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 19 matches of 2,723 total active resumes
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Professional and reliable registered financial advisor and assistant with 40 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Self-motivated employee with the ability to meet, achieve deadlin...
- 10 years' experience and success in security at various organizational levels
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budget. Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .Read full resume details
- Over 20 years' experience in maintenance and repair of residential facilities
- Clean driver's license record and background check
- Self-motivated supervisor with the ability to exceed deadlines and goals.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Acts as liaison between patient, family and phy...
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a parttime position that utilizes my skills and excellent ability to communicate with the public, people I work with and companies that I dealt with, technical knowledge, and the ability to handle a large volum...Read full resume details