To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9 matches of 1,622 total active resumes
Class C – Regular AutomobileRead full resume details
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA regulations
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- 28 years experience in customer service, order processing and working with over 30 manufacturers
- Computer literate: Internet, email, some word and excell.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with...
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Computer literate - scanners and PDA
- Devoted to safety and quality work ...
- Computer literate using various software like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Professional and reliable interpreter, with 3 years' experience in the Inter...
Customer Service Representative with 16 years of experience as a parking lot attendant. Loyal and hard-working employee and team member. Skilled in establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and coworkers. Devoted to customer safety and accessible vehicle placement. In...Read full resume details
- Liaison between client, vendors and team members throughout project