Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 16 matches of 4,133 total active resumes
- 5 years' experience in the retail sales industry with strong skills in money handling and customer service
- Self-motivated team member with the ability to meet, deadlines and achieve goals
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- 30 years' experience as C.N.A., P.S.S. working in nursing homes, hospitals, and private residences
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Good communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
Compassionate professional seeking employment as a activities assistant in a senior living center.Read full resume details
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Acts as liaison between patient, family and phy...
- Self-motivated, Hard working, make sure task is done one time. Great team player.
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details
- 3 years experience as orderly working in nursing homes,
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Recognize patient's needs to instills sense of calmness
- Professional and reliable florist, gardener, janitor, personal care ass...
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential