- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Office Manager with 13.5 years' experience in a medical office
- Acts as liai...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 19 matches of 3,111 total active resumes
- 36 years' experience as a title abstractor.
- Provide leadership, supervision, and motivation to ensure process improvement and increase efficiency
- Ability to prioritize and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent research, documentation, and reporting abilit...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules and deadlines.
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs ar...