Your Search Results: 1 - 6 of 6 matches
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology ...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of 『employment law』 and 『hiring practices』
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- I have recently accomplished jobs locally but will rather go to the professional training that is required.
- contact 843-862-6598 , 843-495-5237
- did some welding jobs in northern Carolina
- Worked directly under a welding teacher on personal time