- 5 years’ experience and success in employee relations at various organizational levels.
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Self diirected, work independently, but able to build team relationships.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 12 matches
- Served on several plant safety committees.
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations.
- Help establish and served on Training Committee at Madison Paper by t...
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Administrative Suppo...
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details