- 30 years experience in customer service and administrative work.
- Computer Literacy: Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Can communicate proficiently using email, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges. ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including customer service, computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
- 10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Excellent time management, organizational and communicati...
A recent high school/college graduate seeking a position as a generic to develop and improve my skills while contributing to the team and organization.Read full resume details
I have spent most of my life for the last 33 years engaged in a variety of ministries and have hands on training in many areas. I have just never been paid for it. I have taught Sunday School, led youth programs, done counseling, preached, done evangelism, youth pastoring and a whole variety o...Read full resume details