- 33 years of experience in retail sales
- Exceeded sales goals for the department during various years
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office proficient.
- Trained employees in sales routines, interaction with customers, and providing judgement calls.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 16 matches
- 3 years' experience in retail
I have spent most of my life for the last 33 years engaged in a variety of ministries and have hands on training in many areas. I have just never been paid for it. I have taught Sunday School, led youth programs, done counseling, preached, done evangelism, youth pastoring and a whole variety o...Read full resume details
Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results Proven ...Read full resume details
- 1 year experience in commercial and residential properties
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service.
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving, discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Devoted to ...