- 30 years experience in customer service and administrative work.
- Computer Literacy: Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Can communicate proficiently using email, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges. ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 12 matches
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including customer service, computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
- 10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Excellent time management, organizational and communicati...
A recent high school/college graduate seeking a position as a generic to develop and improve my skills while contributing to the team and organization.Read full resume details
Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results Proven ...Read full resume details
- 1 year experience in commercial and residential properties
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service.
- Demonstrated experience with GPS
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Exhibits excellent communication s...