- 15 years' experience and success in Human Resources Specialist at various organizational levels
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to achieve deadlines and meet goals
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 196 matches of 1,529 total active resumes
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
- 20 years' experience custodial in commercial and residential properties. Working in restaurants and fishing boats.
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Over 『20』 years' management experience in 『customer service, sales, marketing, personnel, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing』 with over 『$2M』 ...
- Computer literate on various state of the art accounting software programs
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to exceed deadlines and goals
- 30 years experience in customer service and administrative work.
- Computer Literacy: Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Can communicate proficiently using email, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges. ...