- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Office Manager with 13.5 years' experience in a medical office
- Acts as liai...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 23 matches of 4,127 total active resumes
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, and achieve deadlines and goals
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Part time employment which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details
College graduate with experience in styling, merchandising, and representing consumers in the fashion industry, searching for the opportunity to obtain a position in which to employ my skills and abilities to their fullest potential. Pays close attention to details and thrives in a team-orient...Read full resume details
- Familiar with
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
I have operated and worked in most all parts of a Wastewater Control facility. Lab testing pH, temperature, DO, TRC(Chlorine) Settable solid testing, Ecoli residual. Smith and loveless Sewer pump Maintenace, collection system flushing and inspections, data entry and recording (Microsoft office...Read full resume details
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Effectively communicates with individuals on all levels of management, and internal/external customers<...