Class A – Tractor Trailer, Commercial Drivers License, Hazardous Materials, Motorcycle, Tank VehicleRead full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 53 matches of 1,527 total active resumes
- 10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Computer literate
- Over 20 years' experience in route delivery, including, warehouse and forklift operations
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve...
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
CDL A truck driver with 15 years over the road experience specializing in hauling flammable liquids. Successfully maintaining DOT logs Over 15 years' experience covering dump truck driving and equipment operation.Read full resume details
Professional and reliable truck driver with 5 years' experience in the snowplowing. Self-motivated team member with the ability to exceed deadlines and goals. Clean driving record with no accidents. Safety-conscious. Able to work a flexible schedule.Read full resume details
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Certified with 5 years' experience operating and maintaining a forklift, Loader, Excavator, Skidsteer
- OSHA certified in Construc...