- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 33 matches of 3,143 total active resumes
Reliable and professional worker who is patient and polite with customers and coworkers. History of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines. Safety-focused. Ready to learn new skills.Read full resume details
Professional reliable, with 10+ experience, Computer User Support Specialists,
Good in Leadership, Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff, and troubleshooting, Resolve customer complaints.
Multilingual, with high active Listening, Patient, adaptable and ...
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and electronic mail software
- Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizati...
- Self-motivated team member with the ability to meet deadlines and goals, who has demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information. Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Equipment operation – forklift, loader, excavator, snow plowing salting, tow truck driving
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and willing to travel
- Professional and reliable construction worker, transportation, ind...
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a position in the medical field.Read full resume details