layup fiberglass hulls in layup, finish boats off in finish shopRead full job details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 40 matches
Medical Office Receptionist
Answer telephone and route calls to appropriate party. Greet and register patients/visitors as they enter the office, as well as scheduli…Read full job details
Assist and support the physician with management of patients care
to assure the best possible care given.Read full job details
Assistant Business Office Manager
Full-time, permanent position with local retail business in Augusta, Maine. Must have weekend availability, 40+ hours a week. Candi…Read full job details
Be part of a company that leads the industry in clean air, containment and incubation technology, and help us support sustainable, environmentally friendly laboratories. Join The Baker Comp…Read full job details
Have you always wondered what it would be like to work on a University Campus? Are you self-driven, collaborative, and open to learning different technologies? Join the University of Southern …Read full job details
Have you always wondered what it would be like to work on a University Campus? Are you passionate about supporting the aspirations of others? Join the University of Southern Maine’s Lewiston/A…Read full job details
Responsible to source, evaluate, and purchase equipment, materials, supplies, and services for the organization.
· Create and maintain inventory item detail data and associated vendor ac…Read full job details
· Maintain embroidery machines in proper working order
· Follow all necessary production maintenance procedures
· Follow manufacturing order information to ensure accuracy of cus…Read full job details
· Cut fabrics using a safety glove, machine cutter, notcher, shears, etc.
· Read and interpret orders, making sure everything is correct.
· Utilize the correct material while ens…Read full job details