at TEMPO Employment Services in Ashland, Maine, United States
TEMPO Employment Services – Ashland, ME
Permanent opening for an Electrical Technician to work for an industrial facility in Ashland. This position offers competitive wages and a full selection of benefits: 401k with employer match, paid time off, and medical, dental, and vision insurance. Full-time/Days; $25.00 - $30.00/hr.
The Electrical Technician will assemble, install, maintain, and repair industrial and electrical systems within the facility. Applicants should have an Associate’s Degree in electrical technology or equivalent apprenticeship, as well as 2-5 years of experience working in an industrial setting.
- Perform quality testing and inspections to ensure that all on-site electrical systems are in good working order.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair electric motors, scanners, drives, and PLCs on equipment used in the facility.
- Follow all job site safety regulations and guidelines.
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology or an equivalent apprenticeship.
- 2-5 years of experience in an industrial setting.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with electrical controls, power distribution, programmable logic controllers and variable frequency drives.
- Good communication skills; must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00/hr. - wages based on skills and experience.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.