at Spectrum Healthcare Partners in Portland, Maine, United States
Spectrum Healthcare Partners is seeking Anesthesiologists (board certified / board eligible) to join our growing and established group of 40+ to provide coverage to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities are available.
- 2-year shareholder track position – 1 year to shareholder pay
- Opportunity for additional time-based incentive compensation
- Health Insurance (80% company-paid)
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Match and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 8 weeks PTO plus 2 weeks paid sick leave
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Dependent Care Plan
Spectrum Healthcare Partners is a Maine-based, physician-led organization that combines strong physician leadership with expertise from a multi-disciplinary management team. Spectrum is comprised of over 150 board-certified physicians; serving patients and communities throughout Maine and northern New England. The care and treatment of our patients is of primary importance to us. Our physicians are dedicated to excellence in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of illness, lifelong learning, and serving our communities.
This is a highly compensated, full-time position located in Maine. The region boasts progressive cities with excellent schools, cultural amenities, and year-round recreational activities all within two hours of Boston.
Enjoy the great quality of life only Maine has to offer while working in a highly successful and progressive multi-specialty physician-owned group!
Powered by JazzHRTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account