at Health Affiliates Maine in Auburn, Maine, United States
Although Health Affiliates Maine recommends vaccination against COVID-19 this is not a requirement for employment with our agency at this time per the supreme ruling on 01/13/2022.
Health Affiliates Maine is accepting applications for per diem Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Wellness Coordinators to support children and families in the Portland area. The BHH program is an integrated, collaborative, community-based care model for the whole person.
**$500.00 - $1,000.00 sign-on bonus** (Stipulations apply)
As the Wellness Coordinator, you will work alongside a Peer Support, Nurse Care Manager and BHH members to assist clients manage and coordinate medical and mental health services and also identify the resources needed to support wellness goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the core requirements of the Behavioral Health Home.
- Provide care that integrates both physical and mental health.
- Complete comprehensive assessments of service care needs, develop service plans and also maintain accurate client files.
- Manage a caseload independently and effectively.
- Co-facilitate educational groups for clients and / or families.
- Collaborate with external community-based services and providers.
- Enter clinical documentation into an electronic health record system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Psychology, Social Services or related field or, if Bachelor’s in unrelated field has one year equivalent of social service experience.
- The ability to; work independently as well as a member of a collaborative team.
- Create your own schedule. Flexible Hours!
- Excellent and accessible supervision/consultation and support staff.
- Free CEU Trainings.
- A team to help you with KEPRO.
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits may apply based on hours.