at Molnlycke in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Looking for more than just a job? Join Molnlycke!
We design, manufacture and supply Medical Solutions that enhance performance in healthcare worldwide. We are about making people better, those we work for & those we work with, and we’re proving it every day!
Currently offering a $1,000 dollar sign-on/retention bonus.*
Starting pay $22.00/HR (including shift differential) w/ consistent raises & opportunities for growth in our new tier-pay model.
Our benefits include:
- On-the-job paid training
- Paid breaks
- 12 Paid Holidays a year, with an additional “Floating Holiday” of your choice
- Paid time off accrual equal to 3 weeks a year
- Opportunities for overtime pay and/or Night-shift differential of an additional $2.00 an hour
- Free Life-Insurance of 2x annual salary
- Agency Paid Short and Long Term Disability Leave Coverage and Parental Leave Coverage
- Wellness Incentive with opportunity to make additional $800.00 annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance with opportunities for a Flexible Spending Account and/or a Health Savings Account with employer funds
- Automatic company profit-sharing contribution to a 401(k) account
- Opportunity for employer matching on employee contribution to a 401(K) account
- Five Free counseling sessions a year of your choice (financial, legal, behavioral, mental health, etc.)
- Employee-centric company culture with an emphasis on work-life balance
- *Sign-on/retention bonus is paid $250 in third paycheck and $750 after successful completion of introductory period
- Annual Bonus, Holiday Bonus, and free company swag; the list just keeps on going…
We are currently seeking full-time Foam Production Technicians for Night Shift to support our manufacturing of medical foam used in our healthcare products worldwide. This is an entry-level position with lots of room for growth. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others and work well in a team based environment
- $22/hr to start (includes $20/hr +$2 shift differential) with opportunities for advancement!
- Earn up to $26/hour based on skills and experience (+$2 shift differential for hours worked between 5:30pm and 5:30am)
- 12-hour shifts (5:30 PM – 5:30 AM), 3-day & 4-day work wks
- Overtime pay at 1.5X pay rate
- Work both independently and collaboratively to produce the maximum quality and quantity of foam in the safest and most efficient manner.
- Operate machinery on a production line used to manufacture foam and packaging of finished goods.
- Perform quality control testing and inspection on foam products.
- Record data in a computerized database.
- Support continuous improvement of the workflow and production output of the foam line through feedback and input on manufacturing processes.
- Pre-employment physical, background check, and at least 2 professional references required
- Proven success working in a team-based environment as well as the ability to meet performance measures with minimal direct supervision and guidance
- Ability to make well-reasoned decisions both independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Basic mechanical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Ability to work overtime to ensure production goals are met
- Over 75% of the workdays are spent walking or standing
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regular handling, lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, reaching, and grasping
- Close vision and color vision are required
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Experience in production, manufacturing or related environment preferred, but not required.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Our business is organized into four business areas: Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics. Customer centricity, sustainability, and digitalization are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and www.molnlycke.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus