at Camden National Bank in Auburn, Maine, United States
Primary responsibilities consist of business development to grow and acquire customer relationships, ensuring the banking center meets or exceeds their sales goals, leading service and sales management, managing the office, and overseeing risk and compliance. The Banking Center Manager II will oversee a location with a deposit base exceeding $50M or have oversight of 2-3 retail locations with supervisory responsibilities of other Banking Center Managers. The essential functions are noted below; however, at Camden National responsibilities may evolve over time given organization, technological and/or staffing changes. At any point other duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Oversees and directs activities of banking center staff to ensure banking center performance meets or exceeds goals – service, sales, financial and operations.
- Leads service and sales management effort. Manages, develops, coaches and motivates staff for optimum performance, holding staff accountable for results.
- Implements sales and service programs within the banking center to promote retention, expansion and acquisition of customer relationships.
- Leads and actively participates in business development activities for both consumer and small business.
- Employs Building Trusted Relationship skills to acquire, expand and retain customer relationships
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of bank products and solutions.
- Contact customers, business representatives, and community/civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Responsible for all areas of people management including recruiting, development, engagement, and performance management.
- Assesses local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Examine, evaluate, and process loan applications for customers following established procedures for safekeeping and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities.
- Direct, coordinate, and monitor activities to implement institution's policies, procedures, and practices concerning granting or extending lines of credit, real estate loans, consumer credit loans and commercial loans.
- Responsible for risk and compliance within the banking center including but not limited to formal audit results.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of facility.
- Supports and promotes the Bank's CRA Policy.