at Roof Systems of Maine in Portland, Maine, United States
We are currently hiring Commercial Roofers for low slope commercial roofing. Year round work available!!
Tecta America believes strongly in maintaining an excellent work environment for our employees. We believe in investing in our employees and provide a training program to build our employees' knowledge, expertise and career growth. Tecta offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits packages to eligible employees.
• Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope roof. Knowledge of these systems is helpful but not required, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
• Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly, repeated bending, climbing, kneeling
• Ability to work with others.
• Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines. Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Ask about our sign up bonus!1
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.