at Woodfords Family Services in Westbrook, Maine, United States
*$750 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
Are you looking for a career that's rewarding and impactful? Are you passionate in making a difference in the lives of children and families in need right here in Maine communities?
Who We Are
Woodfords Family Services is a nonprofit organization that's been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families in Maine communities for over 55 years! Today, the organization provides an array of clinical, behavioral health and educational programs to more than 2,000 children, youth and adults living with autism, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses across the state of Maine.
Woodford's Family Services is seeking Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs) to join their growing team in Poland, ME! This position supports the Rehabilitative & Community Supports Program, which provides an array of evidence-based services to children and teens with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in their homes and communities!
As a BHP, you will provide hands-on, one-to-one support to consumers and their families by implementing an individualized treatment plan that fosters and promotes skills related to behavior management/regulation, communication, independent living, self-care, and community integration.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and effectively modify interfering behaviors across multiple settings and environments (home, school, stores, park, etc.)
- Complete and accurately document progress summaries of goals and objectives, as well as other required paperwork assigned by Field Supervisor.
- Travel and transport consumers to community activities as appropriate.
Previous experience encouraged, but is NOT required!
Through training, supervision, and ongoing support and mentorship opportunities, BHP's are equipped with the knowledge and resources they need to thrive in their role and lead lasting change for the families they serve! Get started with your career at Woodfords Family Services and apply today!
Schedule & Compensation
- This position will work to provide supports for a 18 year old male. 15 hours per week, with flexible hours in the afternoon, evening, and weekends.
- $18.00 - $20.00/hour commensurate with experience.