in County, ME
Job DescriptionSummary The Construction Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of functions necessary to obtain and successfully execute construction projects. They are responsible for ensuring a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors, and resource providers involved in construction services. Primary Roles and Responsibilities
1. Customer Satisfaction
- Be responsible for customer service and management of the customer experience.
- Compile and resolve punch list items.
- Perform final walk-through with customer.
- Secure a signed Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer.
- Manage all warranty activities
- Evaluate and sell projects.
- Educate customers on construction process.
- Identify and document project scope of work.
- Create and Review estimates.
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
- Review budgets.
- Ensure proper permits are acquired
- Create project schedule and timeline.
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers.
- Negotiate terms and set expectations.
- Plan, organize, and manage crews and subcontractors.
- Schedule all subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work.
- Be familiar with and be able to execute all roles and responsibilities of the Construction Coordinator and Construction Superintendent