at Molnlycke in Brunswick, Maine, United States
We are urgently seeking a Production Operator – 3rd Shift (10P – 6A) to support the safe and efficient manufacturing of our Advanced Wound Care (AWC) dressings through accurate operation of production equipment and processes.
What we offer
- Entry-level position with comprehensive, on-the-job paid training
- Work schedule: 10pm-6am, Mon-Fri; ( workdays and hours may vary depending on operational needs; occasional overtime and weekend work may be required)
- PAID BREAKS!!!!
$22/hour to start (includes a $2 shift differential between the hours of 5:30pm to 5:30am)
- Earn up to $26/hour based on skills and experience (+$2 shift differential for hours worked between 5:30pm and 5:30am)
- 12 Paid Holidays a year, with an additional “Floating Holiday” of your choice
- Paid time off accrual equal to 3 weeks a year
- Free Life-Insurance of 2x annual salary; Agency Paid Short and Long Term Disability Leave Coverage and Parental Leave Coverage
- Wellness Incentive with opportunity to make additional $800.00 annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance with opportunities for a Flexible Spending Account and/or a Health Savings Account with employer funds
- Automatic company profit-sharing contribution to a 401(k) account
- Opportunity for employer matching on employee contribution to a 401(K) account
- 5 Free counseling sessions a year of your choice (financial, legal, behavioral, mental health, etc.)
- Employee-centric company culture with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Annual Bonus, Holiday Bonus, and free company swag; the list just keeps on going…
- *Sign-on/retention bonus is paid $250 in third paycheck and $750 after successful completion of introductory period.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and inspect materials and equipment; effectively monitor and operate automated production equipment. Properly clean equipment and production areas.
- Exemplify a Manufacturing Excellence mindset and follow Lean principles across all work areas to reduce waste and improve core processes. Contribute positively with ideas and participate in improvement activities.
- Recognize and alert Team Lead with appropriate urgency when quality, equipment, or safety issues occur.
- Work in a manner that protects the safety of yourself and others on site, including good cleanliness and hygiene practices before, during, and after production processing in compliance with Environmental Health and Safety guidelines.
- Follow Mölnlycke’s Global Quality Policy – share ownership and maintain the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices in compliance with local and global regulations and quality guidelines, including timely and accurate completion of transactions on paper and in all information systems including SAP.
What you’ll need:
- A pre-employment physical, criminal history background check, and at least 2 professional references
- Proven track record of being reliable and dependable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a team-based environment with a positive, can-do attitude
- Good reading comprehension with an ability to follow written work instructions and standard procedures; capacity to learn and follow production processes and proper use of equipment and machinery
- Ability to lift & carry 50lbs and work in standing positions throughout the workday
- Prior work in a manufacturing or fast-moving consumer goods cleanroom environment is a plus.
- History working within ISO-controlled and/or FDA-regulated environment as well as knowledge of GMP, ISO 9000, ISO 13485 quality assurance systems preferred.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Our business is organized into four business areas: Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics. Customer centricity, sustainability, and digitalization are at the heart of everything we do!
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and www.molnlycke.com/careers