at Modern Pest Services in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Are you looking for a career instead of just a job? Are you a creative thinker who seeks out proactive solutions? Are you searching for an employer whose philosophy aligns with your core values?
Modern Pest is currently seeking both Commercial and Residential Sales Representatives to join our Sales Team in Brunswick, ME. While sales experience is preferred, no pest control or industry-specific experience is required! If you are ready to be on the forefront of health and safety within your community, apply now!
Our Residential Representatives will be responsible for selling Modern’s various residential service programs. They will also be responsible for selling ancillary residential and commercial service programs. Our B2B Representatives will sell Modern’s various commercial service programs, primarily concentrating on our one-time B2B services. They will also be responsible for supporting our outside sales team and handling all top of the funnel leads. Uncapped commission and warm lead generation allow our team to focus on what really matters: protecting our community from dangerous and disease-carrying pests!
Job Type: Full-time, year-round
Work Location: Based out of our Executive Office located at 100 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME, this role has the option of a HYBRID schedule to allow for a work/life balance while fostering a culture of in-person support, professional development, and growth.
Benefits: Modern offers competitive wages and benefits, as well as flexibility and long-term career opportunities! All hires are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans effective the first day of the month following their date of hire.
Benefit options include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health insurance (3 plans to choose from!)
- Dental insurance (2 plans to choose from!)
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurances, such as Critical Accident and Illness coverage, Additional Life Insurance coverage, and Long-term Disability coverage.
Employer paid benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Short-term Disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent telephone and written communication skills.
- Must be dependable and honest, have good judgment/decision making ability and must have a positive attitude and excellent work ethics.
- Must have strong computer, word processing, and typing skills.
- Proof of vaccination may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Weekend availability