at Atlantic Federal Credit Union in South Portland, Maine, United States
We are hiring an IT Support Specialist to join our growing team at Atlantic Federal Credit Union! Atlantic serves over 49,000 members, with a mission to improve their financial quality of life and taking an active role within our communities.
The IT Support Specialist will provide hardware, software, and communication support to maintain the efficiency of the computer systems installed. Exhibit superior customer service to end users throughout the credit union focusing on Tier I support. Monitor and respond to request for services through ticketing system to ensure timely support/troubleshooting to employees.
- Assist CU staff with problems that are submitted via email, Instant messages, IT ticket system, or phone. Visits (and drive time) to other locations for servicing issues.
- Assist in completion of immediate need and long-term projects or upgrades, this includes projects supporting other Business Units. Prepare for upgrades, software/hardware deployments, or other non-immediate tasks.
- Identifying and remediation of systematic organization wide technology issues, includes working with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Support new employee IT onboarding. New Equipment/Hardware Prep/Recycling. Prepare process/procedure docs for future use by IT team. Participate and prepare for IT team meetings.
- Development of Job Aids and Knowledge Base pages to support end user self-service.
We offer a great environment to work. This role includes the opportunity to grow and advance within the Credit Union. We are very proud of our competitive pay, and our comprehensive benefits package, along with a few extra perks. If joining the Atlantic team sounds good to you, then apply now!
Atlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer