at Ledgemere Transportation in Sanford, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionFull Job Description
HIRING IMMEDIATELY -- PAID CDL TRAINING no experience necessary!
What we offer:
- M-F Schedule no weekends or nights
- PAID School Bus training program
- Holidays Off!
- Ability to give back to YOUR community
- Working for an industry leader in an organization with over 12,000 employees.
Location: 100 Cyro Drive Sanford, ME 04073 |(207) 324-4888
We are seeking safe school bus and CDL B drivers to transport children to and from school on established routes in Sanford, ME.
This is a great job for stay-at-home parents, retirees, or anyone looking for a new career as a professional school bus driver! Experienced school bus drivers with a CDL B license are preferred, but we so provide PAID training for drivers without school bus experience.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old
- A valid driver's license-clean driving record
- Three years of personal driving experience.
- Candidates willing to complete a pre-employment drug test
STA is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and welcomes all qualified applications; Returning military are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sanford, ME 04073: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- School bus driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
Work Location: In person