in PENOBSCOT-Bangor-Metro County, ME
Sawmill and Production Laborer Schedule: Multiple Shifts
Sawmill and Production Laborer Start Date: ASAP
The Sawmill and Production Laborer position in Burnham, Maine is responsible for preparing shipments, cleaning up around the yard, and operating a lathe machine as needed. You will have a solid understanding of general labor and sawmill production processes. Successful candidates will be comfortable with physical labor and helping out around the sawmill as needed.
Sawmill and Production Laborer Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, reach, bend, and twist throughout shifts
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sawmill and Production Laborer Benefits:
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- Ask us about our $$Referral Bonus Program$$
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Sawmill and Production Laborer role please apply or contact us today!