at Dearborn National Life Insurance in Portland, Maine, United States
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
This position is responsible for assisting with needs analysis and assessment; assisting with the recommendation of learning solutions; facilitating delivery of solutions; supporting the Learning Management System, supporting the implementation of performance and learning solutions, and evaluating solutions.
Job Purpose: Header: FEP
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of databases, templates, and reports required to track claim and customer service performance and training. The position will be required to perform complex analysis of performance data and prepare reports as required. The position will also assume responsibility for coordinating secured access to various computer systems and support files for the Federal Employee Program (FEP.)
* Bachelor's degree OR 2 years of experience in insurance or health care or communications or training including experience in one or more of the following:
a. 1 year experience in coaching of team members, or coaching small groups or performance analysis or development of solutions.
b. 1 year experience in classroom facilitation or leading small meetings or small groups.
* PC experience utilizing software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of adult learning theories.
* Ability to work with multiple internal and external customers, subject matter experts.
* Experience with Learning Management System or other related system/application.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* In depth knowledge of insurance or health care or departmental-specific area.
* Demonstrated knowledge of contract and performance requirements specific to the Federal Employee Program
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.