at Dearborn National Life Insurance in Portland, Maine, United States
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Minimum Salary Range
This role is remote and can be located nationally in most states (we cannot consider applicants living in or plan on working out of CA, NY, Alaska, or Hawaii)
Rate of Pay Starts/minimum $80k, negotiable and DOE
This role will be responsible for driving activities associated with the Request for Proposal (RFPs) process. By joining our team, you will be challenged to research, organize and synthesize information to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, while remaining consistent with the Company's policies. In addition, you will participate in the activities involved in the resolution of issues associated with the RFP process, owning them from start to finish.
As part of a proactive and collaborative team, you will exercise strict adherence to detailed customer specifications, while also drafting proposal materials to utilize as a reference tool when completing future proposals or internal requests will be an additional responsibility.
Required Job Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field OR 4 years of product development or marketing experience in
lieu of a degree.
* Demonstrated creative and business writing skills.
* PC skills and experience in Microsoft products.
* Verbal and written communication skills to complete Response for Proposals, coordinate activities with many departments, and incorporate layman terms in the proposal.
* Demonstrated project management, organizing, planning and scheduling.
Preferred Job Qualifications
* Experience and skills with proposal automation software such as Qorus
* Proposal writing experience in the commercial field.
* Prior experience in a business setting working in a proposal development unit, marketing, communications or publishing.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and
experiences to apply. Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply
anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account