at Independence Advocates of Maine in Orono, Maine, United States
- Independence Advocates of Maine is currently looking for a part-time cook to work at our Treats Falls House location in Orono, that care for up to 17 residents.
- The selected candidate would typically work Week 1: Saturday and Sunday 11:30am-7:30pm, Week 2: Tuesday and Wednesday 11:30am-7:30pm.
- We are seeking a team oriented, conscientious individual that enjoys enriching the lives of others in a relaxed, casual atmosphere!
- Our cooks are responsible for preparing delicious meals and snacks as well as performing general kitchen cleaning and dish washing.
- We always promote our team members getting to know our residents!
- We offer the following shift differentials in addition to hourly rate: Evening $.75/hr. Weekend $1.00/hr.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older, and have a sincere desire to work with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Must be able to pass required criminal and DHHS background checks and agency hiring guidelines.
- Must comply with agency vaccination and immunization policy, including COVID and current flu vaccines or medical exemption
- Knowledge and experience with special diets and altered textures a plus