at Momentum in Windham, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionJob description
Momentum is looking for a part time or full time JOB COACH who will assist adults with disabilities to discover themselves through meaningful work. Maine is an “Employment First” state and Momentum prides itself in supporting this vision. Apply today and become part of an innovative team who believes that we all have a chance to succeed when given the opportunity.
We are looking for people with strong communication skills who can support and encourage people to be successful in their jobs. The Job Coach position is mostly performed at various work sites, is a non-exempt 15-40 hours/week position, and requires regular travel with mileage reimbursement.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· DSP Certification and work support certification completion within three months of employment.
· One year experience working with adults with intellectual disabilities.
· Ability and skills to perform all essential functions of the job including, but is not limited to, strong writing ability, organizational skills, excellent time management skills, stress management skills, strong work ethics, and a positive attitude
· Maine driver’s license, acceptable driving record and reliable transportation
· Clean background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour