at Dunkin' in Bangor, Maine, United States
Dunkin’s In the Bangor area are looking for supervisors for both morning and evening shifts.
Shifts range from 4a-1a to 1p-9p
Starting pay is $16.00-$17.00 per hour.
While working at a Lima/Murray owned Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurant, you will be part of a diverse and motivated group of individuals who love what they do and are always working hard every day to serve each of our guests in the best way possible. We understand the value of an exceptional guest experience in today’s world and we strive to train and develop each member of the team to do just that.
Why be a Shift Leader for the Lima Murray Management Network?
- Healthcare and dental packages with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Highly competitive wages
- Shift Lead quarterly bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Ongoing growth & career opportunity
- Set schedules
- Weekly pay
- Professional development and management training
- Full time position
Shift Leader Job Profile:
Shift Leaders are generally responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute operational Brand standards and deliver a great and friendly guest experience. They set goals, provide job assignments, motivate others, celebrate successes and provide timely feedback.
- Support a respectful team environment
- Communicate shift priorities, goals and results with team members
- Support the training of crew members as requested
- Provide coaching and feedback to crew members
- Create and maintain a guest first culture in the restaurant
- Resolve guest issues
- Ensure Brand standards, recipes, and systems are executed
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines; comply with local and state laws.
- Drive sales goals and results
- Execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Manage cash over/short during shift
- Ensure all products are prepared according to Brand standards
Fluent in English
Restaurant, retail or supervisory experience
Math and writing skills
Basic computer skills
At least 18 years of age
High School diploma or equivalent, preferredTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account