at CTG in Portland, Maine, United States
Allscripts Ambulatory Analyst
Mar 20, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Allscripts (Veradigm) Touchworks EMR & PM support analyst for a remote role!
Project Duration: 18 months
Project Location: Remote after initial onsite at client location in Memphis, TN
Job Title: Allscripts Ambulatory Analyst
• Provide application support services for the Allscripts Ambulatory EMR and Practice Management system
• Triage and resolve break/fix issues assigned to the Ambulatory support team through communication with department staff (and vendor if necessary) to identify root cause and implement the best possible solution
• Contact the vendor as needed, tracking all vendor tickets to completion
• Analyze requests for new/updated documentation build, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for requested application changes
• Participate in new clinic build and onboarding as assigned
• Build changes in the test domain, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Monitor interfaces and troubleshoot issues and errors on the application side of the interface
• Test integration points with other systems as needed
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
• Participate in 24×7 call rotation
• After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely
• Allscripts Enterprise (Touchworks) EHR
• Familiarity with HL7 for troubleshooting purposes
• Strong customer servicer skills
• Allscripts Touchworks Meaningful Use and quality reporting experience is preferred
• AllscriptsPM (Practice Management) is preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time