at Robert Half in Denmark, Maine, United States
Description You might be the General Office Clerk Robert Half is looking for, if you are a highly motivated self-starter. We are seeking a General Office Clerk to perform various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and completing general clerical work.
- Offer help with front desk and receptionist duties
- Deliver warm, hospitable customer service accurately according to appropriate time frames
- Deliver support on diverse employee projects as necessary
- Place and receive telephone calls
- Carry out correspondence according to prescribed style and format
- All tasks related to: word processing, data entry, filing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Interface with customers in a friendly manner Requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of Document Scanning
- Knowledge of Word Processing
- Foundational knowledge in Fax Documents
- Microsoft Word experience desired
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for this position
- At least 1 year of Office Clerk experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills- Ability to use and insert footnotes in MS word
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Prepared to handle office equipment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.