at Concentra in Norway, Maine, United States
Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner Oxford, ME PRN
Medical - Advanced Practice Professional
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients' lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
* Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
* Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
* Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
* In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Hours and Days:
Wednesday and Friday's only
Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program or Physician Assistant Program.
Procedural skill are a plus
Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
Medical Malpractice Coverage
401(k) with Employer Match
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
EOE, including disability/veterans
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.