at Remote Quality Bookkeeping in Wells, Maine, United States
We are a Cloud based Accounting firm catering to Franchise Systems. Come learn and grow with our team of cloud based bookkeepers here at our National office in Wells Maine. We are not willing to hire for work strictly done outside of this office but willing to allow work from home on Snow days etc. . Here at RQB we use a lot of technology to streamline bookkeeping processes. We have clients in 44+ states in multiple industries so tasks will generally vary from client to client. Most tasks become routine but again , must love to multitask and able to stay focused and organized, while thinking on your feet. These are Highly valued qualities we look for in our team members.
All the while - complies with taxation requirements by entering data within allowed (GAAP) means. Also, maintaining good records.
** = Duties will include
* = Duties may include
** Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing data and documents; establishing priorities.
** Weekly bank downloads to QuickBooks Online
* Weekly bank downloads to QuickBooks Desktop Premier Edition
* Weekly bank downloads to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Edition
** Monthly bank reconciliations
** Paper and virtual filing
** Communicating with clients in a professional/knowledgeable manner
** Fast paced work environment with multiple hats/responsibilities in a growing work environment
** Maintains compliance w/ tax regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor.
** Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Filing/Paying of sales tax liabilities
* The entering/paying/reconciling of accounts payable and or accounts receivable
* Processing payroll checks/liabilities and journal outside payroll statements into QuickBooks
* Eventual oversight/management positions may be available as we continue to grow
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; participating in professional organizations.
* Contributes to team results by helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
* Contributes to team results by exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization;