at Camden National Bank in Auburn, Maine, United States
This position is responsible for responding to all client inquiries that come through the Camden National Bank Customer Care Center. This involves multiple channels including telephone, email, web chat and digital channels (including online and mobile). The essential functions are noted below; however, at Camden National responsibilities may evolve over time given organization, technological and/or staffing changes. At any point other duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Promote strong and lasting customer relationships by providing quality service and sales in an efficient and highly professional manner.
- Display positive, professional tone, and empathy when required to deliver consistently superior service.
- Understand client needs and identify opportunities to provide additional products and services as appropriate.
- Representatives must acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of all bank products and services including, but not limited to, deposits, loans, and digital banking.
- Assist clients with the completion of debit card disputes, ACH disputes or check fraud affidavits.
- Prepare and process requests for withdrawals, transfers, requests for wire transfers, duplicate statements, stop payments, product change requests, change of address, deposit research, debit card orders, cancel and reactivation of debit cards, and other transaction requests.
- Provide support and promote the use of Online, Mobile and Text Banking and, Bill Payment services. This involves possessing strong technical skills including the ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues; resolve Login ID and password access issues; resolve bill payment issues within established standards. Knowledge of, and comfort using various browsers and operating systems needed.
- Take ownership of concerns and follow through to resolution. Striving to provide one-call resolution whenever possible.
- Act as a liaison between customers and departments as necessary to address account issues. Completing follow up when necessary.
- Accurately track the contact reason for training, forecasting, and trending purposes.
- Respond positively to changing work demands in a faced paced environment.
- Works closely with Information Security to protect our customers and the bank. Following established policies and procedures including maintaining customer confidentiality and assisting with minimizing bank losses by performing customer verification.
- Identify and recognize when escalation is needed in order to improve the client’s experience. Refer calls to appropriate individual, banking center or department when necessary.
- Actively participate in outward calling when needed.
- Must possess the ability to navigate multiple computer applications while engaged in conversation with clients.