at Camden National Bank in Topsham, Maine, United States
If you’re looking to build your career at a forward-thinking organization with deep community roots and a vision for growth, success, and giving back, you’ve come to the right place.
Primary responsibilities consist of achieving individual sales goals and for completing all customer facing activities.
· Contributes to the success of the banking center by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals.
· Responsible for all customer facing activities including new account opening, account maintenance, problem resolution and sales and service activities.
· Demonstrates a strong knowledge of bank products and services.
· Employs Building Trusted Relationship skills to acquire, expand and retain customer relationships.
· Accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, issue receipts, process withdrawals and cash checks within established guidelines.
· Demonstrates knowledge of teller processing which includes transaction processing, maintenance of equipment, cash handling, and beginning and end of day procedures.
· Demonstrates a general understanding of Vault procedures.
· Adheres to Teller and Relationship Banker policies and procedures; ensures regulatory compliance.
· Processes a variety of transactions using own judgement regarding validity of transactions presented. Refers activities outside of own authority or questionable transactions to Assistance Banking Center Manager or Banking Center Manager.